Toowoomba Commercial and Industrial Builders

Stanthorpe Ambulance Station

In 2010, G & K Lawson Constructions completed the design and construction of the new Ambulance Station which services Stanthorpe and surrounding districts. The original station was built in 1921 and with varying floor levels and no disabled access, this building was not capable of servicing the growing community needs.

The project consisted of a new office building complete with relief accommodation quarters, a three bay plant room shed and an on-site storage shed for the Local Ambulance Committee and Baby Capsule Service.

Total Floor Areas: 438m2









← Projects Completed by G&K Lawson Constructions